When I throw a party, I love to have a spread of simple nibbles. Easy, no stress and delicious.
Now for one of my all time favorite, simple party appetizers.
A touch of heat from cayenne pepper give these walnuts a kick.
Impossible to eat just one, serve them and watch them disappear.
Perfect Party Rosemary Walnut Recipe
*1/4 stick unsalted butter
*2 teaspoons garlic salt
*1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
*2 teaspoons dried, crushed rosemary
*2 cups walnut halves
- Preheat oven to 350
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper
- Melt butter in nonstick skillet
- Add garlic salt, cayenne and rosemary
- Stir for 1 minute
- Add walnuts and toss to coat
- Spread walnuts on baking sheet
- Bake 15 minutes
- Remove from sheet and let cool
Watch your guests devour them and then demand the recipe!
Adapted from one of my favorite cookbooks – Perfect Party Food.
Want Eclectically Vintage delivered right to your inbox?
Just enter your e-mail in the box below!