Have you met our ancestor, Peter?
His silhouette hangs in our house to welcome spring.
Look at that regal profile.
Don’t have a long lost relative named Peter – just make your own and pretend.
DIY Bunny Silhouette
1) Draw bunny on a heavy piece of card stock (feel free to print out and trace my Peter Cottontail)
2) Cut out card stock bunny and trace onto a colorful piece of Martha Stewart Crafts Scrapbook Paper
3) Use Martha Stewart Circle Edge Punch to create a 12″ circle on a colorful piece of paper
4) Create a 9″ circle with a white piece of paper
5) Layer the bunny and circles onto a piece of scrapbook paper with a glue stick
6) Frame and welcome the newest member of your family, Peter Cottontail, into your family
In case you missed Day 1, make your own egg garland and see my spring mantel here.
Win Your Own Circle Edge Punch & Paper Pad
Hurry, because today is the last day you can enter to win your own Martha Stewart Circle Edge Punch Starter Kit along with a MS Paper Pad full of thick, patterned, glittery, colorful paper.
Or you can find them here or at Michael’s.
I’m part of 12 Months of Martha where I’ll be doing a MS giveaway and project every month so sign up to get emails delivered right to your inbox so you don’t miss a thing!
Now make like a bunny and hop over to to check out these five fabulous spring projects.
I’ll be back tomorrow with a spring in my step …
and stay tuned for Monday and our big six blog 6 Days of Spring linky party and $250 Pottery Barn gift card giveaway.
Want Eclectically Vintage delivered right to your inbox?
Just enter your e-mail in the box below!