I love to cook (when I’m in the mood)!
Things that doesn’t require 25 steps and never before heard of ingredients.
This may sound weird …
but I love these brussels sprouts as a snack. They are also the perfect side dish for steak, pork or chicken.
They fill me up and doesn’t everything taste better with bacon?
No carbs, tastes great, baked with a few simple ingredients – what’s better than that?
- 2 Pints Fresh Brussels Sprouts
- 5 Slices Bacon
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Fine Sea Salt
- Freshly Ground Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Cut bacon into bite size pieces and place on baking sheet
- Cut stems off of brussels sprouts and discard then cut sprouts in half (discard tough outer leaves)
- In a bowl, pour 2 tablespoons olive oil, a generous amount of sea salt and freshly ground black pepper over sprouts
- Pour seasoned brussels sprouts onto bacon lined cookie sheet
- Roast for 10 minutes, flip sprouts and bacon, then roast for another 10 minutes
Do you have any weird snacking habits?
Check out more of my recipes here.
Want Eclectically Vintage delivered right to your inbox?
Just enter your e-mail in the box below!