If a tree falls on your garage will it make a sound?
Yes – a giant thud …
and it will put a hole in your roof too.
So when my poor hubby was out sweltering and sawing the giant branch into bite size pieces …
I pulled a June Cleaver and delivered him a glass of my new favorite simple blackberry lemonade recipe to quench his thirst.
- 1 cup simple syrup
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (from 4-5 large lemons)
- 1 cup water
- Muddle simple syrup and blackberries (combine and squish the blackberries with a wooden spoon or a meat mallet like I did)!
- Add lemon juice and water
- Pour over ice and serve with a cute paper straw and a lemon slice
- Pat yourself on the back for pulling the world's easiest June Cleaver
This lemonade recipe is seriously lip smacking good …
Mix up a batch and watch the smiles erupt!
P.S. My hubby’s aunt was throwing away these fabulous vintage etched glasses – I rescued them from a cruel fate.
P.P.S. Check out more of my simple recipes here.
P.P.P.S. Check out all of my vintage finds that I rescued from a cruel fate!
Savvy Southern Style
Want Eclectically Vintage delivered right to your inbox?
Just enter your e-mail in the box below!