March came in like a lion …
and hid a few bunnies in his furry mane.
Those bunnies started multiplying like, well, bunnies and they’ve taken over my new craft room.
Make a Spring Bunny Banner
1) Measure the desired length of your banner by draping your twine across where you’d like to hang it – then cut the twine
2) Use a Martha Stewart Glitter Marker to trace the bunny stencil – fill in with glitter marker (I used pink – they come in a 6 pack of fun colors)
3) Stick on 3-d pom pom stickers for the bunny tails and felt flowers on a few blank coasters
4) Flip coasters over and space evenly apart – then simply tape twine to backs of coasters
5) Hang your bunnies on a big old vintage chalkboard or wherever you like
Want to know how I made the big bunny tail?
Cupcake wrappers! Yes, eight pink and red Martha Stewart cupcake wrappers – the same way I made my 3-d pumpkins here.
This really puts a little puts a spring in my step and brightens up my office.
I can see it from my new counter height craft table that I’m loving!
Now let’s just hope those bunnies don’t keep multiplying – they might give my dust bunnies a run for their money.
I’m part of the #12MonthsofMartha team where I get a box full of Martha Stewart goodness each month but I only speak the truth.
Want Eclectically Vintage delivered right to your inbox?
Just enter your e-mail in the box below!