They light up my life, they bring me hope, to carry on …
But these DIY Solar Jars really do light up my life!
* Spray jars with Krylon Frosted Glass spray paint (I did 2 coats)
* Remove picks from solar lights and put lights in jars
* Put on your steps, patio table, scattered in your garden beds …
* pat yourself on the back and have a cocktail
Breaking it Down – 6 Sun Jars:
* Dollar Store wire lid jars – $6 ($1 each)
* Krylon Frosted Glass spraypaint – $3.50 (with coupon at Michael’s)
* Dollar Store solar light stakes – $6 ($1 each)
* Total Cost for 6 Sun Jars = $15.50 (about $2.50 per jar)
Simple, cheap, fabulous … check, check, check!
The best part – they never need to be turned on since they’re solar powered!
Want Eclectically Vintage delivered right to your inbox?
Just enter your e-mail in the box below!