I always feel like somebody’s watching me …
Well, if you stroll by my house late at night, you are being watched (insert Vincent Price laugh).
When we went to Maine this summer, our rental house had the world’s softest toilet paper so my girls insisted we switch our brand. You know what they say … once you have Cottonelle, you never go back (actually, I’m the only one who says that).
What to do with all those cardboard tp tubes?
Make Halloween Glow Stick Eyes
1) Gather your toilet paper rolls (if you live in my house, this won’t take long)!
2) Draw eyes on paper – get creative with shapes!
3) Trace eye onto toilet paper roll … then flip the eye template over and use it to trace the other eye (this will make sure your eyes are the same size)
4) Use tiny scissors to cut out the eyes
5) Crack glow stick bracelet and put inside toilet paper roll then cover both sides with duct tape
6) Put eyes in your bushes and watch passers by flee in fear
Want Eclectically Vintage delivered right to your inbox?
Just enter your e-mail in the box below!