Spring has sprung – 5 creative bloggers and Pottery Barn sharing 30 projects all week long!
I’m not putting my eggs in one basket.
In fact, I’m taking them out of the basket and stringing them from my mantel.
Peter Cottontail makes an appearance.
You know those bunnies multiply like, well, bunnies.
DIY Egg Garland
1) Buy cheap plastic eggs (the kind with the holes in both the top and bottom – try the dollar store)
2) Thread ribbon, fishing line or yarn through the bottom of the first egg making sure to leave some to tie into a pretty bow at the end
3) Thread ribbon through top half of egg then attach the egg
4) Repeat, repeat, repeat until you have the length you want
5) Hang it from your mantel, doorway or anywhere else that needs a little spring cheer
(I used 50 eggs for my garland)
Between Naps on the Porch, My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia, Savvy Southern Style
The Shabby Creek Cottage, Redoux, French Country Cottage, The Charm of Home,
Common Ground, Stone Gable, My Romantic Home, Funky Junk Interiors, DIY Showoff
Dukes & Duchesses, Knock Our Socks Off, DIY Showoff Spring Thing
It’s a Spring Thing, Craft Lightning
Want Eclectically Vintage delivered right to your inbox?
Just enter your e-mail in the box below!